Requesting Accommodation Letters
At the beginning of each semester, a student registered with the DSO must follow the appropriate process to receive accommodations.
- Log in and request accommodations from the DSO portal and click “Accommodation Letters” Any additions to the course schedule will require another request for those new courses added.
- Contact instructors to discuss and implement accommodations as early as possible, ideally no later than the second week of classes. Accommodations may not be provided without a discussion with the Instructor. Some accommodations may need to be set up well in advance.
- If needed, request alternate format and note takers (Must be eligible for these accommodations)
- Renew equipment loans (i.e. Livescribe Pens, etc) if needed.
- Contact your DSO access consultant or email@example.com as soon as possible if there are any challenges in requesting accommodations, changes to accommodations or questions concerning the use of accommodations listed in the accommodation letter.