Through the course reserves management system, faculty can request to have library staff create and add physical and digital course reserves to their classes. Please allow up to two weeks for the processing of requests.
Faculty can directly manage nearly every aspect of course reserves online:
- Reactivate and import from past courses
- Upload or link new digital course reserves
- Sort and annotate reserve items
- Integrate reserves listings with Moodle
- Add and remove students and teaching assistants from courses