Reader for Tests and Exams
A reader speaks aloud the test word for word.can also provide access for the student who qualifies for a reader. Responsibilities are as follows:
- Provide a reader at the department or schedule testing through the DSO.
- For the student to use a reader at the DSO, it may be necessary for the instructor to be flexible about when the student takes the test for various reasons, such as DSO space or staff availability.
- Meet with the instructor to determine whether the test will be at the department or at the DSO.
- Any test scheduling conflicts should be addressed with the instructor and resolved well in advance of the test.
- If a reader is not available when testing at the DSO, we will provide .