Computer for In-Class Assignments and Tests
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Provide a computer at the department or schedule testing through the DSO.
- For the student to use a computer at the DSO, it may be necessary for the instructor to be flexible about when the student takes the test for various reasons such as DSO space, equipment, or staff availability.
- Meet with the instructor to determine whether the test will be at the department or at the DSO.
- Any test scheduling conflicts should be addressed with the instructor and resolved well in advance of the test.
- Provide equipment for use during tests and in-class assignments.