Accessible Web Content and Software
All web-based tools and content i.e. WebAssign, WebCT, WolfWare must be accessible to all students. Accessible web pages may include captioned and/or described media, descriptions of images, accessible PDF's, and properly authored tables and forms. See the NC State Web Accessibility Page for specific accessibility guidelines. Responsibilities are as follows:
- If you use WebAssign, WebCT, WolfWare, or other web-based tools and content, make sure that all students have access.
- Review the accessibility quick start guide
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Inform the instructor immediately and report any problems with web access and/or software to email@example.com.
- Provide assistance and consultation to instructors and students regarding web accessibility issues.
See also: Web Page Accessibility Regulations